Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bp oil spill

The bp oil spill has been such a tragic event. Several people have unnessisarly died. The animals are covered in oil. Who knows what kind of effect this will have on seafood for years to come, and tons of people are out of work. I have to wonder if maybe the situation was taken more serious from day one, weather or not it would have gone this far. For instance it took 41 days for them to try using remote control robots to fit a cap on the well. I cant help but thinking, maybe this took so long to do because they were being cheap. With technology and all of the people working on this crisis, I find it hard to believe that the resources werent available to put this cap on within the first week or two of this happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment